It’s Black (Lapel) Friday and we’ve got something better than a sale – we’re giving away free stuff. Yes, you read that right, we’re giving away free custom shirts, accessories, e-gift cards, and even a few of our brand spanking new, soon-to-be-released suits for Black Friday. Why? Let’s just say that this is our way of saying thank you to all our fans for the love and support you guys gave us in 2012.
Everyone will get something. Claiming your gift is simple. All we ask is that you help spread the word with your friends. Here’s how. From now through Noon (12pm) ET on Black Friday, Nov 23, 2012:
- Follow us on Twitter: @BlackLapelcc
- Retweet our Black Lapel Friday message with the hashtag #BlackLapelFriday.
That’s it! Once your retweet is confirmed, we will send a Direct Message to your Twitter account revealing your Mystery Gift within one week of your tweet.
Mystery Gifts Up For Grabs Include:
- 1 Gray Glen Plaid Suit (to be released soon!)
- 1 Charcoal Blue Suit (to be released soon!)
- 1 Navy Windowpane Suit (to be released soon!)
- 1 Charcoal Windowpane Suit (to be released soon!)
- 5 Custom Shirts
- An Assortment of Ties, Pocket Squares and Cufflinks (while supplies last)
- $10, $25, $50, and $100 e-gift cards
Here’s a sneak peak of our new Gray Glen Plaid Suit and Pink Blue Grid Check Shirt in action:
And our Charcoal Blue Suit:
- This giveaway will start on Nov 21st 10AM ET and end on Nov 23rd at 12PM (noon) ET.
- Gifts Will Include: Custom suits, custom shirts, accessories (ties, pocket squares, cuff links), and $10/$25/$50/$100 e-gift cards.
- $50 and $100 e-gift cards can be used towards suits while $10 and $25 gift cards can be used towards any product.
- Everyone who completes the above steps will receive a gift. However, certain gifts — such as free suits, free shirts, and free accessories — will be limited in quantity.
- Gifts are selected randomly while supplies last. No purchase necessary to qualify or redeem (except for e-gift cards).
- Limited one gift per customer. Multiple retweets from the same account or multiple accounts owned by the same person will result in a automatic disqualification of your gift.
- Gifts and redemption instructions will be sent to your Twitter inbox via Direct Message.
- The 4 lucky custom suit gift recipients will also be announced.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!